Since Aquarius application is able to de-authorize all available products at any time, Acustica Audio will provide extra authorization slots occasionally, and only if the customer demonstrates that the previous authorization slots were not used abusively.
The user is responsible to control and manage the available slots for each product. More information about this topic can be found in our knowledge base:
- Solution authorization guide.
- Solution how to de-authorize a commercial product.
- Solution products registration and authorization.
Customers with commercial products may require extra authorization slots, extra authorization slots are free of charge if they are not used abusively.
- Extra authorization slot(s) deposit is made in the next seven working days after the extra authorization slot(s) request is approved.
- The request for extra authorization slot(s) is accepted only for users who have consumed all previous authorization slots.
- Extra authorization slot requests should be made for every single product.
- Extra authorization slot request will be managed only if it is made through the Acustica Audio's help-desk by creating a support ticket.
- At no time user should buy the product again, however, in some cases user should pay for the extra authorization slots.
- Users who wish to use more than two computers at the same time should pay for the extra authorization slots.
- Extra authorization slot requests can only be requested by the product owner.
- Extra authorization slot requests will be rejected for users who cannot prove product ownership.
- Acustica Audio reserves the right to refuse any request for an extra authorization slot.
Extra authorization slot requests will be managed only if it is made through the Acustica Audio's help-desk by creating a support ticket, and the user can speed up the process by reporting: product, order ID, and computer identifications currently in use.
|Do not send us emails or reply to help-desk solution, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.