How to reveal your computer identification value
Modified on: Wed, 9 Jun, 2021 at 2:52 PM
- Run Aquarius Desk application 2.5.x or superior, and log-in with your email user-name.
- Do a Control + Left Click over the Aquarius Desktop logo, in the upper left application corner.
- Aquarius will reveal several important pieces of information.
- Current computer identification value.
- Aquarius Desktop server address URL and port in use.
- Aquarius Desktop LOG file status (enable or disable).
|Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.