Product(s) de-authorization is supported only through the Aquarius application and should be performed from the same computer with the same computer identification.
Manage the authorization slots via the website is not possible, plus deleting authorization slot(s) through a help-desk service request is currently not possible.
IMPORTANT: If you are going to make major changes to your computer system, for example, hardware change or operating system updates, especially if a change is relative to the disk where your products are located, we recommend you de-authorize the products before making the changes.
Aquarius de-authorization rules:
- De-authorization is possible only through Aquarius.
- De-authorization is not possible through the website or help-desk.
- De-authorization is possible only when the request is made from the same computer.
- De-authorization is not possible when the request is made from a different same computer.
- De-authorization is possible only for products installed through Aquarius.
- De-authorization is not possible only for products installed through standard installers (legacy products).
- De-authorization is possible only for commercial products.
- De-authorization is not possible only trial and free products.
- De-authorization is possible only for products purchased on the new website.
- De-authorization is not possible for products purchased on the old website.
Steps to perform an Aquarius de-authorization:
- Run and update Aquarius to the latest version.
- Go updates page.
- Select the product to de-authorize.
- Select de-authorize.
- Click on de-authorize.
NOTE: de-authorization will be done for all plug-in formats installed on the computer.
|Do not send us emails or reply to help-desk solution, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.