Products de-authorization is supported only through Aquarius.
Aquarius de-authorization rules:
- De-authorization it is possible only through Aquarius.
- De-authorization it is not possible through website or help-desk.
- De-authorization it is possible only for products installed through Aquarius.
- De-authorization it is not possible only for products installed through standard installers, including current products and legacy products.
- De-authorization it is possible only for commercial products.
- De-authorization it is not possible only trial and free products.
- De-authorization it is possible only for products purchased on the new website.
- De-authorization it is not possible for products purchased on the old website.
Steps to perform an Aquarius de-authorization:
- Run and update Aquarius to latest version.
- Go updates page.
- Select the product to de-authorize.
- Select de-authorize.
- Click on de-authorize.
NOTE: de-authorization will be done for all plug-in formats installed.
Customers with commercial products may require additional authorization slots, additional authorization slots are free of charge if they are not used abusively.
In case you need an additional slot or slots for your commercial products, create a new support ticket and assign it to the licensing department. You should provide us in advance the following information:
- Order ID from the product(s) purchase order. Read solution, where are my products and my orders?
- Computer identification from ALL computers currently in use. Read solution, how to reveal your computer identification.
Remember: we allow users to install our products on two computers at the same time. However, five authorization slots are available for each commercial product. We will add additional authorization slot(s) ONLY if are not used abusively.
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.