The loyal customer program (or LCP) is a personal gift from Acustica Audio to reward customers with discounts based on how much they have spent in the Acustica Audio web-shop, so different discount levels were established with various spending thresholds. The loyal customer program (LCP) is sent regularly by email, including a complete list of products that can be purchased by a specific date.
You must be subscribed to receive promotions in the email preferences on the web-site. If you are not subscribed to the promotions in the web-site email preferences, you will not receive the LCP discounts.
The program works automatically, without help-desk agents' intervention, by sending discounts when applied to each customer via email. Each loyal customer program (LCP) discount is generated and sent in the following situations:
- A new product has been launched in the Acustica Audio web-shop.
- The user purchases a product in the web-shop and uses his LCP discount coupon.
- The previous LCP coupon reaches its expiry date.
IMPORTANT: The delay between creating the coupon and reaching the customer email account is approximately 48 hours, depending on the delay of third parties beyond Acustica Audio's control.
Below you will find more detailed information relating to the Acustica Audio loyal customer program (LCP) policy:
- The LCP discounts can only be received if the user subscribes to Acustica Audio promotions.
- The LCP discounts are gifts and cannot be converted into money.
- The LCP discounts are generated automatically by the Aquarius back-end and can not be created by help desk agents.
- The LCP discounts can not be generated upon customer request.
- The LCP discounts can be applied only once in the Acustica Audio web-shop.
- The LCP discounts are not cumulative and typically are not combinable with other coupons.
- The LCP discounts have an exact expiration date based on the CET time zone.
3rd party products are not included in the product list of that can be purchased using an LCP gift and they are not considered for the different discount levels calculation.
The Acustica Audio single point of contact (SPOC) is the Acustica Audio help-desk portal. In order to access to Audio help-desk portal go to the Acustica Audio website and then to the support section. We do not provide help, assistance, or support via social networks, public forums, or through our email accounts.
|Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article