Acustica Audio is pleased to offer an academic discount on software products at 20% off retail price (MSRP), available to all current students and teachers enrolled in audio engineering courses, telecommunication engineering degrees or related music production studies.
Educational products are available exclusively through the Acustica Audio and are only available for full and single products. The educational discounts cannot be used to purchase upgrades, add-on packs, or bundles, and cannot be combined with any other promotion.
Unless otherwise specified, educational discounts can be used during normal promotions with the exception of Black Friday and Christmas promotional campaigns.
To request an educational discount, submit a ticket to our support sales team with the following information:
A copy of your valid student or teacher identification or equivalent document from your educational institution. The document or identification must contain the requester first name, last name, and expiration date.
List of products you wish to purchase.
- Your user-name in Aquarius (with email@example.com syntax).
- Students may purchase each Acustica Audio product only once. Eligible products may vary without notice.
- Acustica Audio will return or cancel any purchase and/or order that do not qualify.
- Educational discounts may be used within 72 hours from receipt and cannot be regenerated once they have expired.
- Educational discounts are for personal use and cannot be redistributed or resold.
- Acustica Audio does not store student cards or documents, and for this reason, these documents should be sent it each time you request an educational discount.
- Acustica Audio reserves the right to decide if the student's educational institution qualifies for the discount or not.
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.