You may transfer one or more products to another account up to five times, at no cost. The procedure is only possible via the Aquarius web. We recommend you carefully read the terms and conditions before proceeding. All transfers are final and cannot be invalidated. Additional transfers may be requested at the cost of 25 euros, plus the difference between the product purchase price and the retail price listed on the Acustica Audio store. Each additional support request pertaining to license transfers has a fixed cost of 25 euros.
Product transfer policies, terms, and conditions
- Each product from the Acustica Audio product lines can be transferred between user accounts a maximum of five times.
- Additional transfers may be requested, will cost at a fixed price of 25 euros plus the difference between the product purchase price and the retail price listed on the Acustica Audio store. Any additional support request pertaining to license transfers has a fixed cost of 25 euros.
- Transferred products cannot be returned.
- Product transfers cannot be invalidated.
- Users can only transfer products they have purchased. Time-limited licenses, educational licenses, Not for resale (NFR), special, OEM, institutional, or retail bundled software cannot be transferred.
- The user performing a product transfer should de-authorize and uninstall the selected product(s) before transferring it to another account.
- The product owner is the one who should always initiate the product transfer procedure.
- The product transfer system is only possible through the Aquarius web and is entirely automatic. It does not require intervention from Acustica Audio.
- All transfers are final and there is no simulation mode. Use the product transfer tool wisely and carefully.
- Acustica Audio is not responsible for any misuse of the product transfer tool, loss of data, or issues deriving from private transactions between users.
- These policies, terms, and conditions may change at any time and without prior notice.
|Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.