|If not you provide us the support data file the help-desk agents will not be able to provide you any help.|
On Windows operating systems there is only one installation and authorization phase which does everything from download to actual installation, but on macOS operating systems there are two phases.
In phase 1 Aquarius Desktop application executes download, archive, extraction, and script creation. In phase 2 Aquarius Desktop application executes script execution and installation.
Actual changes to the file system are applied in phase 2, when the Aquarius Desktop application helper tool runs a script. If the script fails, no changes are applied to the system, and downloaded files are not deleted.
Follow these steps:
- Download and install the latest Aquarius Desktop application version (2.5.x or superior), and run auto-update to the latest version (mandatory).
- Log-in Aquarius Desktop application using as user-name your e-mail address (mandatory).
- Purge the Aquarius Desktop application stage area. Read how to purge the Aquarius Desktop application stage area.
- Do a control + click on the Aquarius Desktop application logo in the upper left corner to reveal the support pop-up window.
- Enable the Aquarius LOG and click on OK.
- Download again the problematic product on the Aquarius Desktop application from the purchased page, and check that all files are created in the plug-ins destination folder.
- Do a control + click on the Aquarius Desk application logo in the upper left corner to reveal the support pop-up windows.
- Click on create support data file.
- Go to your computer desktop and all files necessary are compressed into a single zip file.
If the ZIP file size is too long, upload it to a free cloud service and provide us with the download link.
|Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.