IMPORTANT: If not you provide us the Aquarius Desktop support data file the help-desk agents will not be able to provide you any help.
On Windows operating systems (OS), there is only one installation and authorization phase, which does everything from download to actual installation, but on macOS operating systems (OS), there are two phases.
In phase 1 Aquarius Desktop application executes download, archive, extraction, and script creation. In phase 2 Aquarius Desktop application executes script execution and installation.
Actual changes to the file system are applied in phase 2, when the Aquarius Desktop application helper tool runs a script. If the script fails, no changes are applied to the system, and downloaded files are not deleted.
Follow these instructions to provide us with the necessary information:
- Before undertaking any changes to your computer system, we strongly recommend that you develop and run a contingency plan that integrates a solid and reliable backup system.
- Download and install the latest Aquarius Desktop application, version 2.5.x or superior.
- Log-in to the Aquarius Desktop application using your email user-name and password (mandatory).
- Purge the Aquarius Desktop stage area. To get more information on this topic, read and follow the solution in our knowledge base (KB): how to purge the Aquarius Desktop application stage area.
- Do a control + click on the Aquarius Desktop application logo in the upper left corner to reveal the pop-up support window.
- Enable the Aquarius Desktop LOG and click on OK.
- Download again the problematic product on the Aquarius Desktop application from the purchased page, and check that all files are created in the plug-ins destination folder.
- Do a control + click on the Aquarius Desktop logo in the upper left corner to reveal the support pop-up windows.
- Click on create support data file (SDF).
- Go to your computer desktop, and all files necessary are compressed into a single zip file.
If the ZIP file size is too long, upload it to a free cloud service and provide us with the download link.
The Acustica Audio single point of contact (SPOC) is the Acustica Audio help-desk portal. In order to access to Audio help-desk portal go to the Acustica Audio website and then to the support section. We do not provide help, assistance, or support via social networks, public forums, or through our email accounts.
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article