The Aquarius Desktop application will create a file and folder structure for each installation in the appropriate destination path according to the installed plug-in format.
We strongly advise against moving, deleting, or modifying files created by the Aquarius Desktop application.
COFFEE folder container folder for vector file
COFFEE.vst macOS VST2 format file.
COFFEE.dll Windows VST2 format file.
COFFEE.vst3 macOS and Windows VST3 format file.
COFFEE.aaxplugin macOS and Windows AAX format file.
COFFEE.component macOS AU format file.
COFFEEEQ.aqu Aquarius item detail.
COFFEES2.AUT Aquarius authorization.
COFFEE.ENG Aquarius installation identifier.
COFFEE.N2S Skin and custom settings.
COFFEE.XML General plug-in settings.
- The standard presets, the AI presets, and the alternative skins also have the extension .N2S.
- Deleting files is not recommended as your product may stop working.
- Editing the XML files is not recommended as your product may stop working.
- The VST2 format allows custom paths different than the default factory one.
- The VST2, VST3, and AAX formats support custom subfolders (however Aquarius Dektop will not create them).
- The Audio Unit format does not support subfolders.
|Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.