Make sure that the Aquarius Desktop application has successfully completed the product installation. To do so, go to the folder selected for your plug-ins and verify visually that the files and folders were successfully created.
In many cases the problem is simply that you are installing another plug-in format and your audio host, DAW or NLE, not support it.
In case your product installation, via the Aquarius Desktop application, is not successful, please read the following solution: how to debug Aquarius Desktop application installation or authorization issues.
In case your plug-in files are present in the plug-in folder, proceed as follows:
- Before undertaking any changes to your computer system, we strongly recommend that you develop and run a contingency plan that integrates a solid and reliable backup system.
- Close your host application, DAW or NLE, and reboot your computer.
- Find your plug-in folder path. The path for the VST2 format could be not fixed and several paths can coexist. Please read solution default paths for Acqua Effect plug-ins for more precise plug-ins path information.
- Create an auxiliary folder outside your current plug-in folder, for example on desktop or in a secure external device, with the name 'My plug-ins (unused)'.
- Move all your plug-ins to the back-up 'My plug-ins (unused)' folder. Your plug-in folder must be empty now.
- Run the Aquarius Desktop application and reinstall the problematic product from the purchased page.
- Run your host application, DAW or NLE. The host application should re-scan your plug-in and should detect only one plug-in.
- If your product now it is recognized by your host, DAW or NLE, recover your plug-ins from your back-up 'My plug-ins (unused)' folder. Be careful, some plug-in(s) is not working properly and your host scan is crashing, we recommend you move your plug-ins one by one until you detect the wrong one(s).
- If your product is not yet recognized by your host, DAW or NLE, check your host documentation and delete the plug-ins blacklist and the plug-in cache file in order to force a new complete plug-in scan in the next host run.
|Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.