N4 (and N4 Player) use a large number of files to work (emulation presets, dictionaries, skins, temporal files, etc.), and in the case a file is wrong or corrupted, there is a lot of possibilities that the product stops working completely or crash your DAW or NLE. To avoid complex problems we recommend to delete all the files and reinstall the latest version available and the problematic library using always latest Aquarius version.
Please follow these steps:
- Download and install latest Aquarius version, and run auto-update to latest version (mandatory).
- Backup manually your N4 (or N4 Player) content.
- Delete your N4 (or N4 Player) content altogether, that means you should delete manually and completely the shared resources repository folder, and N4 plug-in files completely (mandatory).
- Install N4 (or N4 Player) from purchased Aquarius page. Remember N4 and N4 Player CAN NOT coexist.
- If problem is related with a specific library or emulation preset. Install it again via Aquarius.
- Test again, and replicate the wrong behaviour in a new session, do not use old sessions or templates.
Note: If the problem is in relationships with the product plug-in scan, read and follow additionally solution: how to overcome DAW/NLE scanning problems.
Debug your issue we need first to replicate the exact behaviour in our test computer, and you should provide us:
- Shared resources folder compressed in ZIP format.
- N4 plug-in file, .XML file, and .AQU file compressed in ZIP format.
- N4 crashing session compressed in ZIP format.
- Complete description of your computer system, read how to make a system hardware report.
- Complete version of Operating system in use.
- Complete version of DAW or NLE in use.
If the ZIP files size are too long, upload them to a free cloud service and provide us with the download link.
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.