IMPORTANT: If not you provide us with the files detailed in this solution: Aquarius/Aquarius.settings, Aquarius Temp, and Aquarius LOG file, the help-desk agents will not be able to provide you help.
On Windows operating systems there is only one installation and authorization phase which does everything from download to actual installation, but on macOS operating systems there are two phases.
On phase 1 Aquarius execute: download, archive, extraction, script creation. On phase 2 Aquarius execute script execution and installation.
Actual changes to the file system are applied in phase 2, after local credentials are successfully entered in the authorization dialogue. If the authorization is unsuccessful, script is terminated and no changes are applied to the system, and downloaded files are not deleted.
Follow these steps:
- Download and install latest Aquarius version, and run auto-update to latest version (mandatory).
- Find and delete all files inside AquariusTemp folder, see paths bellow.
- Enable Aquarius LOG. Read and follow the solution in our knowledge base (KB): how to create a LOG file in Aquarius.
- Log-in Aquarius using as user-name your e-mail address (mandatory).
- On Aquarius download again the problematic product from purchased page, and check that all files are created in the plug-ins destination folder.
- Collect the information.
For macOS operating systems:
- Aquarius application (aquarius.app) file in a compressed ZIP file. From macOS desktop press: "Command+Shift+G" and write "/Applications".
- AquariusTemp folder file in a compressed ZIP file. From macOS desktop press: "Command+Shift+G" and write "~/Documents/Acustica/Aquarius/Stagearea/AquariusTemp".
- Aquarius LOG file in a compressed ZIP file. From macOS desktop press: "Command+Shift+G" and write "~/Library/Logs/Aquarius".
For Windows operating systems:
- aquarius.settings file. From Windows desktop press: "Windows key+R" and write "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Acustica\Aquarius\Resources".
- AquariusTemp folder file in a compressed ZIP file. From Windows desktop press: "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Acustica\Aquarius\Stagearea\AquariusTemp".
- Aquarius LOG file file in a compressed ZIP file. From Windows desktop press: "Windows key+R" and write "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Aquarius"
If the ZIP files size are too long, upload them to a free cloud service and provide us with the download link.
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.