IMPORTANT: If not you provide us the support data file the help-desk agents will not be able to provide you help.
On Windows operating systems there is only one installation and authorization phase which does everything from download to actual installation, but on macOS operating systems there are two phases.
On phase 1 Aquarius execute download, archive, extraction, and script creation. On phase 2 Aquarius execute script execution and installation.
Actual changes to the file system are applied in phase 2, when Aquarius helper tool runs a script. If script fails, no changes are applied to the system, and downloaded files are not deleted.
Follow these steps:
- Download and install the latest Aquarius version (2.3.5 or superior), and run auto-update to the latest version (mandatory).
- Log-in Aquarius using as user-name your e-mail address (mandatory).
- Purge the Aquarius stage area. Read how to purge Aquarius stage area.
- Do a control + click on the Aquarius logo in the upper left corner to reveal the support pop-up window.
- Enable Aquarius LOG and click on OK.
- Download again the problematic product on Aquarius from the purchased page, and check that all files are created in the plug-ins destination folder.
- Do a control + click on the Aquarius logo in the upper left corner to reveal the support pop-up windows.
- Click on create support data file.
- Go your computer desktop and all files necessary are compressed into a single zip file.
If the ZIP file size is too long, upload them to a free cloud service and provide us with the download link.
|Do not send us emails or reply to help-desk solution, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.