Acustica Audio environment including Nebula, Acqua Effects, and Aquarius, is a flexible and modular environment and allows different configurations depending on the user needs. N4 can load Acqua Effects plug-ins working as a plug-in host. Loading your Acqua Effect plug-ins thought N4 you will able to centralize your Acqua Effect plug-ins in a single repository folder avoiding duplicate files for each Acqua Effect plug-in format and also saving HDD or SDD space. Additionally, you will able to use the read and write N4 presets feature.
Take extreme care with these custom configurations since a missing file or folder may invalidate the configuration and the product might not work.
The steps you should follow to install an Acqua Effect plug-in in N4:
- Restart your computer.
- Start the Aquarius and auto-update to version 2.5.x or superior if it is available. Do not run your audio host (DAW or NLE) yet.
- Log-in on the Aquarius with your email user-name and password.
- If you have not yet installed N4, this is the right time to install it.
- If you have an old version N4 or N4, this is the right time to update to the latest version.
- Go to the Aquarius search page.
- Search the Acqua Effect plug-in you wish to install.
- Click on more (or install) button.
- Select N4 as a format to install.
- Click on the install button.
- Aquarius will download, install, and authorize your product.
- You can not move manually the N4 repository folder, the product will stop working.
- To change the N4 repository folder or a library path you should first uninstall the library and then N4.
- The N4 UAE version must be a superior version that the Acqua Effect version to load (mandatory).
|Do not send us emails or reply to help-desk solution, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.