Acustica Audio environment including Nebula, Acqua Effects plus Aquarius Desktop application & Aquarius Web, Services which is are a very flexible environment and allow different configurations depending on the user needs.
N4 can load Acqua Effects which is a plug-in host feature, Aquarius Desktop application setups is the inverse feature and a library which should run on N4 can run alone as a VST, AAX or AU plug-in.
Take extreme care with these custom configurations since a missing file or folder may invalidate the configuration and product might not work.
The steps to install an Acqua library or Nebula library for N4 as a VST, AAX, or AU plug-in using Aquarius Desktop application setups:
- Restart your computer.
- Start Aquarius Desktop application and auto-update to version 2.3.x or superior if it is available. Do not run your audio host (DAW or NLE) yet.
- Log-in on the Aquarius Desktop application with your email user-name and password.
- If you have not yet installed N4 or N4 Player, this is the right time to install it.
- If you have an old version N4 or N4 Player, this is the right time to update to latest version.
- Go Aquarius Desktop application settings, installation tab, and enable 'ACQUA library setups'.
- Save and close settings.
- Go to the Aquarius Desktop application Search page.
- Search the library you wish to install.
- Click on more (or install) button.
- Select the plug-in format you wish to install.
- Click on the install button.
- Aquarius Desktop application will download, setup, install and authorize your product.
To enable the Aquarius Desktop application setup you should enable it in the Aquarius Desktop application setting Installation tab first.
N4 and N4 Player CAN NOT coexist, and by installing both the product will not work anymore, avoid it.
|Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.