The Aquarius Desktop application version 2.x adds a new feature and the trial products can be added to the user's account without placing an order previously on the Acustica Audio website or web-shop.
The steps you should follow to install a trial product are:
- Restart your computer.
- Start the Aquarius Desktop application and update (auto-update) to version 2.5.x or superior if it is available. Do not run your audio host (DAW or NLE) yet.
- Log-in on the Aquarius Desktop application with your email user-name and password.
- Go to the Search page.
- Search the trial product you wish to add to your account and install it.
- Click on install to go to the Aquarius Desktop application trial product page.
- Select the plug-in format to install.
- Click on install.
Alternately in the Aquarius Desktop application version 2.x or higher, you can add in your account the trial product version through the commercial product page by clicking on the link available in the related products section on the bottom right side.
Additionally, in Aquarius Desktop application version 2.3 or higher you will not see your trial products anymore on the purchased page, to return to the previous behavior you should uncheck the optimized purchased view in Aquarius Desktop application settings.
|Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.