Acustica Audio products can be downloaded, installed, and authorized using the Aquarius Desktop application. The Aquarius Desktop application is a free standalone application that will manage the downloading, installation, and authorization of your product in an automatic way without user intervention. To learn more about the Aquarius Desktop application, read the user's PDF manual included in the installer.
For more details about Aquarius, please read the Aquarius Desktop application User Manual PDF document included with the installers.
- Aquarius Desktop application setup for macOS: https://app.box.com/s/ulbnd7iu184xiahx99ez2qrt5eipcw8d
Aquarius Desktop application setup for Windows: https://app.box.com/s/7ptm0qic2uk9wx7x77i3rvahr953drt6
- macOS 10.10 or higher (with working TLS version 1.2 or superior).
- Windows 10 (with working TLS version 1.2 or superior).
- Reliable fast internet connection.
- An account in Acustica Audio with user-name with the mandatory format: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enough free HDD/SSD space for download and install the products.
- Internet ports 443, 80, and 8080 open and enable.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.1 or superior available.
- An administrator account in the operating system.
NOTES: OSX 10.0 and 10.9 are supported using a non-secure connection.
|Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.