The Aquarius Desktop is a portable application and not need additional system files or any framework for work, for this reason, moving the files and the folders manually to a secure (external) medium, will be enough to make a correct backup.
macOS operating system files and folders to move:
- Go to /Applications and move Aquarius.app file to secure (external) medium.
- Go to ~/Documents/ and move Acustica folder to secure (external) medium.
- Go to ~/Library/Application Support/Acustica/ and move Aquarius Desktop application folder to a secure (external) medium.
Windows operating system files and folder to move:
- Go to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Acustica\ and move the Aquarius Desktop application folder to a secure (external) medium.
Now you are ready for a new clean Aquarius Desktop application installation, remember to use always the latest version.
In the case you need to re-install an old product, you can recover the correct product files from the backup stage area folder and copy them in the new stage area folder created by the new Aquarius Desktop application on your computer.
The Aquarius Desktop application stage area more relevant folders are:
- ACQUA folder for Acqua Effect plug-ins
- NEBULA folder for N4 and N4 Player
- N4LIB folder for Acqua Libraries for N4
- N3LIB folder for Nebula Libraries for N4.
|Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.