Acustica Audio environment including Nebula, Acqua Effects and Aquarius, is flexible environment and allows different configurations depending on the user needs. As N4 can load an Acqua Effect which is a plug-in host feature, Aquarius setups is the inverse feature and a library which should run on N4 can run alone as a VST, AAX or AU plug-in.
Take extreme care with these custom configurations since a missing file or folder may invalidate the configuration and product might not work.
The steps you should follow to install an Acqua library or Nebula library for N4 as a VST, AAX, or AU plug-in using Aquarius setups:
- Restart your computer.
- Start Aquarius and auto-update to version 2.3.x or superior if it is available. Do not run your audio host (DAW or NLE) yet.
- Log-in on Aquarius with your email user-name and password.
- If you have not yet installed N4 or N4 Player, this is the right time to install it.
- If you have an old version N4 or N4 Player, this is the right time to update to latest version.
- Go Aquarius settings, installation tab and enable 'ACQUA library setups'.
- Save and close settings.
- Go to Aquarius Search page.
- Search the library you wish to install.
- Click on more (or install) button.
- Select the plug-in format you wish to install.
- Click on install button.
- Aquarius will download, setup, install and authorize your product.
To enable Aquarius setup you should enable it in Aquarius setting Installation tab first.
N4 and N4 Player CAN NOT coexist, and by installing both the product will not work anymore, avoid it.
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.