Aquarius version 2.3 adds a new feature and the trial products can be added to the user's account without placing an order previously on the website.
The steps you should follow to install a trial product are:
- Restart your computer.
- Start Aquarius and update (auto-update) to version 2.3.x or superior if it is available. Do not run your audio host (DAW or NLE) yet.
- Log-in in Aquarius with your email user-name and password.
- Go to the Search page.
- Search the trial product you wish to add in your account and install.
- Click on install to go to the Aquarius trial product page.
- Select the plug-in format to install.
- Click on install.
Alternately in Aquarius version 2.3 or higher, you can add in your account the trial product version through the commercial product page by clicking in the link available in related products section on the bottom right side.
Additionally in Aquarius version 2.3 or higher you will not see your trial products anymore in Purchased page, to return to the previous behavior you should uncheck optimized purchased view in Aquarius settings.
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email.