Uninstall the Aquarius Desktop application in macOS operating systems:
- Run again the Aquarius Desktop application installer and select uninstall.
- Delete the settings files. Go to on macOS finder "~/Library/Application Support/Acustica/" (without the quotes) and delete the Aquarius folder.
- Delete the stage area. Go to on macOS finder "~/Documents/" (without the quotes) and delete the Acustica folder.
- Delete the Aquarius Desktop application file. Go to on macOS finder "/Applications" (without the quotes) and delete Aquarius.app application file.
Uninstall the Aquarius Desktop application in Windows operating systems:
- Go Control Panel, and then go Programs and Features. Select the Aquarius Desktop application and uninstall it.
- Delete the Aquarius folder. From Windows desktop press "Windows key+R" and write "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Acustica\" and Then delete the Aquarius folder.
|Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desks solution, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.