Aquarius is an assistant portable application from Acustica Audio for download, install, update, and authorize your products.
For more details about Aquarius, please read Aquarius User Manual PDF document included with the installers.
- Aquarius setup for macOS: https://app.box.com/s/ulbnd7iu184xiahx99ez2qrt5eipcw8d
Aquarius setup for Windows: https://app.box.com/s/7ptm0qic2uk9wx7x77i3rvahr953drt6
- Mac OSX 10.8.5 or higher (with working TLS version 1.1 or superior).
- Windows 7 SP2 or higher (with working TLS version 1.1 or superior).
- Working and fast internet connection.
- An account in Acustica Audio with user-name with mandatory format: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enough free HDD/SSD space for download and install the products.
- Internet port 8080 open and enable.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.1 available.
- An administrator account in the operating system.
Recommended Aquarius installation path:
- Aquarius portable macOS recommended installation path: /Applications/
- Aquarius portable Windows recommended installation path: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Acustica\Aquarius
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.