Aquarius is an assistant portable application from Acustica Audio for download, install, update, and authorize your products. Additionally, Aquarius can uninstall, re-authorize and downgrade your products.
For more details about Aquarius, please read the Aquarius User Manual PDF document included with the installers.
- Aquarius setup for macOS: https://app.box.com/s/ulbnd7iu184xiahx99ez2qrt5eipcw8d
Aquarius setup for Windows: https://app.box.com/s/7ptm0qic2uk9wx7x77i3rvahr953drt6
- Mac OSX 10.8.5 or higher (with working TLS version 1.1 or superior).
- Windows 7 SP2 (plus security updates) or higher (with working TLS version 1.1 or superior).
- Reliable fast internet connection.
- An account in Acustica Audio with user-name with the mandatory format: email@example.com.
- Enough free HDD/SSD space for download and install the products.
- Internet port 8080 open and enable.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.1 or superior available.
- An administrator account in the operating system.
NOTES: macOS 10.15 is not supported yet. The expected date for the support it is Q1 2020.
|Do not send us emails or reply to help-desk solution, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.