The Aquarius application user interface position is determined by four tags in the aquarius.settings configuration file.
To open and edit the aquarius.settings file:
- Run Aquarius application, and log-in with your email user-name.
- Do a Control + Left Click over the Aquarius logo, in the upper left application corner.
- Aquarius will reveal several important pieces of information.
- Click on show file settings and open the aquarius.settings file with a text editor.
- Close first the Aquarius application. Mandatory!
- Delete the following tags:
<MAINWINDOWLEFT> 1920 </MAINWINDOWLEFT>
<MAINWINDOWTOP> 31 </MAINWINDOWTOP>
<MAINWINDOWWIDTH> 1920 </MAINWINDOWWIDTH>
<MAINWINDOWHEIGHT> 1027 </MAINWINDOWHEIGHT>
- Save the aquarius.settings file.
- Run again the Aquarius application. Now the Aquarius application user interface will start in the factory position.
|Do not send us emails or reply to help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact the Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.