Acustica Audio anti-copy protection is based on a simple challenge/response system automated via the Aquarius application always using an internet connection. We highly recommend using the Aquarius application for product installation, authorization, update, de-authorization, or uninstallation.
Authorization through Aquarius
- Products installed via Aquarius application:
When you run an installation via Aquarius, the product is downloaded in stage-area, then Aquarius decompress the files and move them to the plug-in destination folder, finally, Aquarius will check the status of your product's authorization (web-database) and will authorize the product automatically. You can get more information about Aquarius in Aquarius user-manual.
- Products installed via standard installers (obsolete method):
Aquarius can also authorize products installed via standard installers, you should first set up correctly the Aquarius installation tab to see your products. (mandatory for VST2 format). Then go to the Aquarius updates page and click in authorize. You can get more information about Aquarius in Aquarius user-manual.
Note about how authorization slots count is done
- Authorization count for commercial products:
Aquarius will recognize if your commercial product has already been authorized in the current computer and will re-use the same authorization slot if it is available, saving your authorization slots. Website and Aquarius authorizations count are synchronized and you can see how many used slots and free slots you have for each commercial and trial product on the updates page, which means you should install first the product to know exactly the status of your authorizations slots.
- Authorization count for trial products:
Aquarius will NOT recognize if your trial product has already been authorized in the current computer and will use one authorization slot for each plug-in format, each computer, and each installation attempt. Be careful, try several installation or authorization attempts that can quickly end your trial authorization slots. Website and Aquarius authorizations count are synchronized and you can see how many used slots and free slots you have for each commercial and trial product on the updates page, which means you should install first the product to know exactly the status of your authorizations slots.
- De-authorization is possible only through the Aquarius application or Aquarius web.
- Offline authorization NOT exits and is NOT possible.
- Delete authorizations from the user's account is possible through the Aquarius application de-authorization or Aquarius web.
- A fast working internet connection is mandatory for Aquarius and for website authorizations.
- Keep the Aquarius application updated.
- Check always the Aquarius application installation tab settings before a new installation attempt.
- Always close all applications and reboot your computer before installing a new product.
- Always install products with a real administrator account.
- Always verify there is enough space before attempt a new installation.
- Aquarius products can not coexist with the obsolete installers.
|Typical authorization mistakes|
- Using an operating system with a user account the lack of permissions or permissions is corrupted.
- The product was manually moved to a different folder after installation, and the Aquarius application is coping with the authorization file in the default setting/installation path.
- You installed the product twice, first with a standard installer and then via the Aquarius application, the product will not work, you should uninstall and delete all files and folder(s) before the start from the beginning again installing the product ONLY via Aquarius.
- There is not enough space for installation or for the authorization file, backup, and/or purge your Aquarius application stage-area first and then try a new installation again.
- You have finished your authorization slots, learn how to manage your authorization slots using the Aquarius web.
Do not send us emails or reply to the help-desk solutions, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.