Today, September 20 2018, we have made available for all our customers in Aquarius a new version of N4 and N4 Player which fix an issue reported and confirmed related with old sessions recall after having installed, reinstalled or uninstalled an Acqua library for N4, or Nebula library for N4.
This new version is:
- N4 version 1.1.012 Release G000 with UAE version 1.4.233 from 20 September 2018.
- N4 Player version 1.1.012 Release G000 with UAE version 1.4.233 from 20 September 2018.
- Use Aquarius version 1.2.701 or superior. It is mandatory.
- Apply your contingency plan and backup your production systems before update.
- Backward compatibility is not insured, apply an effective contingency plan.
- You MUST to update all plug-in formats to latest release G000 with UAE version 1.4.233.
- Do not install old Nebula3 INIT files in N4 due N4 will stop working.
- N4 Player will not load non official 3rd party libraries.
- N4 and N4 Player are available ONLY via Aquarius.
- N4 and N4 Player can not coexist in the same computer.
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.