- Install Aquarius in the spare computer with internet connection.
- Log-in in Aquarius with your e-mail address as user-name and your password.
- Download and install the product in the spare computer with internet connection.
- Delete the authorization file .AUT file in the plug-in destination path, you can see this path it upgrades page in Aquarius.
- Move the plug-in folder and files to the off-line computer.
- Run your audio host (DAW, sequencer or editor) as administrator and load one instance of your product.
- A new computer identification file will be created with extension .SER in the same path were all plug-in files are.
- Move computer identification file with extension .SER to the spare computer with internet connection.
- Log-in in your Acustica Audio account using a web-browser application and go your account order(s) section.
- Go to your product order, and then the product to authorize (in case the order includes several products).
- Click 'browser', to browser and upload your computer identification with extension .SER.
- Download your new authorization file with extension .AUT.
- Move authorization file with extension .AUT to the offline computer, and place the file in the same path were all plug-in files are.
IMPORTANT NOTE: off-line product authorization is possible ONLY for commercial non legacy products with an order ID in the web-site.
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.