We strongly recommend using our download assistant application Aquarius, however, if you need to download a standard installer and you are encounter download problems, we recommend you to try:
- Update your web-browser to the latest version.
- Clear your web-browser's cache.
- Use an alternate web-browser, computer or network.
- Temporarily disable any internet security or firewall programs.
- Disable any plugins on your web-browser.
- Enable TLS version 1.1 protocol on your operating system.
- Update Adobe Flash: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html.
- Update Java: http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp?detect=jre&try=1.
Acustica Audio cloud account service limitations:
- Bulk download files size limit is 15 GB, to avoid size limit download error, download each file separately.
- Pause and resume downloads are not supported.
|Do not send us emails or reply to help-desk solution, since the ticket will be created without any property and our help-desk agents will not answer them.|
To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support and Help-desk Section’ in your Acustica Audio account. We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.